Primus Spine and brain Center provides comprehensive clinical management for all Spine and Brain disorders. Spinal injuries and disorders can be major life-changing events. Whether caused by trauma, infection, degenerative disorder, or tumors, a spine or spinal cord condition can result in a drastic change in the lives of patients and their families.
Best Spine surgery in Abuja
Treatment of Spinal Injuries and Disorders
Our spine specialists commonly treat conditions that include:
• Pediatric and adult spinal deformities
• Complex (intradural) spinal disorders
• Spinal trauma/fractures
• Spinal tumors
• Cervical and lumbar disc herniation
• Cervical and lumbar stenosis
• Degenerative disease or arthritic conditions of the spine
In addition, support services are offered in the following cases:
• Spine Surgery
• Spine Deformities
• Spine Degenerative Disc Disease
• Spinal Disc Herniation
• Spinal Stenosis
• Spinal Trauma
• Spinal Tumors
• Spine Disorders
• Spine Rehabilitation
Advanced Treatment Approaches at Primus Spine Centre
When more conservative treatment, such as physical therapy or medication, does not provide optimal relief, our neurosurgeons work closely together, each bringing a unique perspective to patient cases. When spine surgery is needed, our neurosurgeons and orthopedic surgeons offer the most up-to-date, minimally-invasive techniques to provide the best possible spine care.
• Our Spine Surgeons specialize in specific types of disorders as well as specific locations within the spine, such as the cervical, thoracic and lumbar areas.
• Patients are followed through their entire treatment, from the detailed initial evaluation to the rehabilitation process. Our main goal is to encourage recovery of the nerves, increase the level of independence in daily living, and help patients return to a full and active life.
Original Source: www.primushospitalnigeria.com/spine.html