Primus Eye Center’s provides Eye Screening and eye care services. Providing comprehensive ophthalmology services, Primus Eye Center physicians are premier providers of world-class diagnostic, medical and surgical care of the eyes for adults and children.
• Complete Examination & Screening of the Eyes
• Diagnosis and treatment of Minor Eye Problems
• Cataract surgery
• Complicated Eye surgeries – for complicated intervention/surgery / treatment is required for the patient , he can be referred to Primus India .
Diabetic retinopathy is the most common single cause of blindness among people with diabetes aged between 16 and 64. It is a complication of the eye that can affect anyone who has diabetes, regardless of type or treatment. Regular eye screening is essential to protect your eyesight as early detection is the key to successful treatment. Good glucose, blood pressure and cholesterol control can also reduce your risk of developing sight threatening complications.
At Primus India – the Department of Ophthalmology, patients will find:
Board-certified physicians, with leaders in comprehensive ophthalmology and ophthalmic sub-specialties, including surgical care, advanced treatment options, led by continuous research. Eye Center physicians are specially trained to manage all disorders of the ocular system. We provide state-of-the-art diagnostics and treatments. Our research groups are international leaders in understanding the causes and potential cures for many types of eye diseases.
Primus is a recognized leader in the diagnosis and treatment of eye diseases and disorders, and strives to improve patients’ quality of life through vision preservation and restoration. We personalize and individualize care for each patient, and our care is always patient-focused. Our ophthalmologists and optometrists are partners in your eye health, providing comprehensive, coordinated care for your whole family, at every stage of life. From well-vision exams to the diagnosis and treatment of complex eye diseases, such as cataracts, glaucoma, macular degeneration, and diabetes related eye care .
Original Source: www.primushospitalnigeria.com/eye.html
Primus Spine and brain Center provides comprehensive clinical management for all Spine and Brain disorders. Spinal injuries and disorders can be major life-changing events. Whether caused by trauma, infection, degenerative disorder, or tumors, a spine or spinal cord condition can result in a drastic change in the lives of patients and their families.
Best Spine surgery in Abuja
Treatment of Spinal Injuries and Disorders
Our spine specialists commonly treat conditions that include:
• Pediatric and adult spinal deformities
• Complex (intradural) spinal disorders
• Spinal trauma/fractures
• Spinal tumors
• Cervical and lumbar disc herniation
• Cervical and lumbar stenosis
• Degenerative disease or arthritic conditions of the spine
In addition, support services are offered in the following cases:
• Spine Surgery
• Spine Deformities
• Spine Degenerative Disc Disease
• Spinal Disc Herniation
• Spinal Stenosis
• Spinal Trauma
• Spinal Tumors
• Spine Disorders
• Spine Rehabilitation
Advanced Treatment Approaches at Primus Spine Centre
When more conservative treatment, such as physical therapy or medication, does not provide optimal relief, our neurosurgeons work closely together, each bringing a unique perspective to patient cases. When spine surgery is needed, our neurosurgeons and orthopedic surgeons offer the most up-to-date, minimally-invasive techniques to provide the best possible spine care.
• Our Spine Surgeons specialize in specific types of disorders as well as specific locations within the spine, such as the cervical, thoracic and lumbar areas.
• Patients are followed through their entire treatment, from the detailed initial evaluation to the rehabilitation process. Our main goal is to encourage recovery of the nerves, increase the level of independence in daily living, and help patients return to a full and active life.
Original Source: www.primushospitalnigeria.com/spine.html
Joint Replacement Surgery in Nigeria | Hip Joint Surgery in Abuja
• Joint pains not only affect the quality of life but can also bring a patient to financial ruin and subsequent long term depression by inhibiting his ability to move and earn a living by himself.• Primus orthopedic surgeons can take care of total joint replacements of knees, hips along with other kinds of surgeries that are performed on hands, wrists, shoulders etc.
• But our range of services also includes treatment of spinal injuries and minimally invasive orthopedic surgeries and procedures.
• We have specialized departments within the orthopedic department that cater to sports injuries.
• For emergency cases, we have trauma management that offers critical care in cases of sudden and severe injuries.
Arthroscopic surgery is a minimally invasive alternative to traditional surgery for knee and shoulder problems. Using an arthroscope, a small tube with video camera and lights, which is inserted through a small incision in or near the joint, doctors can view the joint and the anomalies in it and even complete minor procedures. Since, it uses only small incisions, arthroscopy cuts down on infection risk and recovery time as compared to traditional surgery.
• Our team of orthopedic surgeons are dedicated to providing high quality medical and surgical care to those athletes who are suffering from joint pains, knee pains, back-pains and similar such musculoskeletal complications that have lowered their mobility and their ability to earn.
• We follow a five pronged approach including protection, rest, ice, compression and elevation in order to cure patients suffering from sports injuries.
• Primus Sports Injuries Management centre employs cutting edge diagnostics and advanced technologies to ensure that you stay mobile.
• Our holistic approach to treatment has made us the preferred choice for treating all types of musculo-skeletal related problems, from Trauma Care to Arthroplasty Arthroscopy, Complex Pelvic Acetabular Reconstructions and Limb Reconstructions.