Our Primus General Surgery team performs a full range of emergency and elective inpatient and day care surgery.
The Primus Department of General Surgery has led the field of minimally invasive surgery and all forms of minimal access surgery are performed, including Laparascopic cholecystectomy, hernia repair, colonic resection and anti-reflux surgery. Our Surgeons provide evaluation and treatment for a full range of general surgery conditions.
Primus Unique Approach to General Surgery
We bring a team approach to medicine—one that includes you, our multidisciplinary group of well recognized physicians, and the primary care physicians who know you best.
- We use the most advanced technology, including minimally invasive robotic surgical equipment, which makes astounding medicine possible.
- We dedicate ourselves to our patients providing them with uncompromising service, compassion and care.
- Sometimes your road to recovery means surgery. Sometimes it doesn’t. But always, it’s a decision we make together.
All patients are supported by a team of consultants and clinical nurse specialists who coordinate the entire patient journey from diagnosis to treatment and subsequent follow-up or auxiliary treatment.
List of Services and surgery
- Laparoscopic Appendicectomy
- Laparoscopic Cholesystectomy
- Laparoscopic Hernioplasty – Ventral / Inguinal
- Diagnostic Laparoscopy
- Excision of Meckle’s Deverticulum
- Cholecystectomy with CBD Explorations
- Closure of Bowel perforations
- Fundoplication for gastro-esophageal reflux disease
- Gastojejunostomy/Feeding Gastrostomy
- Drainage procedures for Pseudo pancreatic Cyst
All Colo-Rectal Surgeries
- Partial/Total colectomy for Ulcerative colitis/All Colon/Rectal CancersRectopexy- For Rectal Prolapse
- Repair of Diaphragm/ Diaphragmatic Hernias
- Rare Hernia Repair
- Modified Radical Mastectomy
- Breast Lumpocteomy
- Stapler Haemorrhadopexy
Original Source: www.primushospitalnigeria.com/general-surgery.html