Joint Replacement Surgery in Nigeria | Hip Joint Surgery in Abuja
• Joint pains not only affect the quality of life but can also bring a patient to financial ruin and subsequent long term depression by inhibiting his ability to move and earn a living by himself.• Primus orthopedic surgeons can take care of total joint replacements of knees, hips along with other kinds of surgeries that are performed on hands, wrists, shoulders etc.
• But our range of services also includes treatment of spinal injuries and minimally invasive orthopedic surgeries and procedures.
• We have specialized departments within the orthopedic department that cater to sports injuries.
• For emergency cases, we have trauma management that offers critical care in cases of sudden and severe injuries.
Arthroscopic surgery is a minimally invasive alternative to traditional surgery for knee and shoulder problems. Using an arthroscope, a small tube with video camera and lights, which is inserted through a small incision in or near the joint, doctors can view the joint and the anomalies in it and even complete minor procedures. Since, it uses only small incisions, arthroscopy cuts down on infection risk and recovery time as compared to traditional surgery.
• Our team of orthopedic surgeons are dedicated to providing high quality medical and surgical care to those athletes who are suffering from joint pains, knee pains, back-pains and similar such musculoskeletal complications that have lowered their mobility and their ability to earn.
• We follow a five pronged approach including protection, rest, ice, compression and elevation in order to cure patients suffering from sports injuries.
• Primus Sports Injuries Management centre employs cutting edge diagnostics and advanced technologies to ensure that you stay mobile.
• Our holistic approach to treatment has made us the preferred choice for treating all types of musculo-skeletal related problems, from Trauma Care to Arthroplasty Arthroscopy, Complex Pelvic Acetabular Reconstructions and Limb Reconstructions.